- Hidden targeted shaping panels smooth the core & open back lacing snatches the waist
- Cups are lined for a natural shape and lift. Completely opaque cups (same cups as Lifty)
- No built-in or removable pads
- UPF 50 outer fabric is a heavy-weight compression fabric, similar to a high-end sports bra
- Wide adjustable straps
- Attached skirt with mesh lined pockets that won’t hold water, but will fit your phone and other essentials
- Micro-mini skirt length is suitable for swimming or serving serious leg for date night out
- Interior suit bottom is low cut on the sides with good butt coverage
- When pulling it on, it will feel snug. This is due to the supportive nature of the design
- AAmandaVerified ReviewerReviewingSwimmy - BlackI recommend this productBody Shape HourglassHeight 5' 10"Weight 201 - 250 lbs.Dress Size 20Bra Band Size 40Bra Cup Size HSize Ordered 3XLength Ordered Regular / LongRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoExcellent but don’t give up your swim bra yet!
I hope that TA3 makes more swim dresses! This is an excellent style and yes, it is going to be wearable outside the pool. It’s not too short and the fabric is so high-quality that it doesn’t look like you’re wearing some cheap mini swim dress.
- great coverage
-The long size will go over larger tummies
- enough chest coverage
-highest quality swimwear fabric I’ve ever worn
-The front Basque portion creates an hourglass on plus size figures along with the ties
What could be improved is the pockets being placed somewhere differently. While I appreciate the convenience it’s not really a necessity to have such huge bucket pockets in a swim dress, because anything that you put in there is going to come out in the water anyway. They kind of do kill the line of the entire skirt portion. I’d like it if they issued the same swim dress with no pockets .The underwire does stand out. Don’t expect a perfect fit if you are like me a 40 G/H in UK sizing (my chest measurement is about 49 and band size is about 40) I ordered a 3XFF/G and cups were almost too big. Sizing down to a 2X would’ve probably left me without enough torso length. I still had to wear a swim bra by a bra maker, that also does cupsizing for swimwear. I’m very firm and there just was not enough support even for me as it is. However, with a swim, bra it was basically flawless. My criticism a really in-depth because I want to give her honest review, but I’m going to get another one! They…
- LMLauren M.Verified BuyerReviewingSwimmy - BlackI recommend this productBody Shape RectangleHeight 5' 4"Weight 100 - 150 lbs.Dress Size 6Bra Band Size 34Bra Cup Size DDSize Ordered SLength Ordered Regular / LongRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoWOW
This is my third TA3 swimsuit, and while the other two were nearly perfect, this thing is PERFECT. It's beautiful. The quality and fit are truly special. And the style is HOT. You won't regret it, even at the steep price.
I'm 145 lbs, 5'4", 34dd and the small reg d/dd is just right.
- JCJessie c.Verified ReviewerReviewingSwimmy - BlackI recommend this productBody Shape RoundHeight 5' 7"Weight 251+ lbs.Dress Size 20Bra Band Size 42Bra Cup Size DSize Ordered 2XLength Ordered Regular / LongRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoYes a million times
I have an apron belly due to weight loss and my six pregnancies, I struggle to find a swimsuit that fits well let alone makes me feel good. I bought many of their swimsuits and they never disappoint! This one tho my is my favorite!! Many of us are hesitant becuse price is in the higher end but ladies do it invest in yourselves!! The feeling you get when u feel amazing is priceless let alone the quality matches their price point!! I’m a solid 2 x most weight in my belly 5’7 I ordered 2x regular c/d and it fit like a glove. Only sad thing other color sold out on my size 🙁 get it before it sales out.