See it in other sizes
Squarey Long Sleeve
- Low cut leg with cheeky back coverage
- UPF 50+
- Outer fabric is a light weight activewear compression fabric, similar to a high end sports bra
- Front & back waist is lined in power mesh
- Removable bust pads
- Ultra supportive shelf bra
- When pulling it on, it will feel snug. This is due to the supportive nature of the design
- KRKimberly R.Verified BuyerReviewingSquarey Long Sleeve - PinkI recommend this productBody Shape HourglassHeight 5' 6"Weight 151 - 200 lbs.Dress Size 8Bra Band Size 34Bra Cup Size DDSize Ordered MLength Ordered Regular / LongRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThis is a Grown and Sexy swimsuit
I was hesitant about a long sleeve suit, but this one is amazing. The fabric is breathable and cooling. The suit feels like shape wear and it does hold a lot of water like other suits.
- AAmmieVerified BuyerReviewingSquarey Long Sleeve - PinkI recommend this productBody Shape HourglassHeight 5' 1"Weight 100 - 150 lbs.Dress Size 0Bra Band Size 32Bra Cup Size DSize Ordered XSLength Ordered ShortRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoUmm…. YESSSSS
I’m 27 with 2 kids. I’m all for body positivity but sometimes I like a little extra boost especially at the pool or beach! I LLLOOOVVVEEEE this swimsuit!!! Holds you in but stretchy and comfy, the fabric is high quality and true to color in the picture. Ladies, as a mom I have embraced the mama pooch and this swimsuit makes me feel like it’s gone! Slimming but not constricting ! Definitely buying more styles !!! (Too shy to post a picture but TRUST it’s worth the money! A whole vibe!) for reference I am 5”1 and 115lbs I bought the XS Short.
I am very short and it’s AMAZING that they offer a short option because WOW fits perfect!!!
- ASAqeela S.Verified BuyerReviewingSquarey Long Sleeve - PinkI recommend this productBody Shape RoundHeight 5' 1"Weight 100 - 150 lbs.Dress Size 8Bra Band Size 32Bra Cup Size DDSize Ordered MLength Ordered ShortRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoIt’s good but could be bettet
The sleeves are very loose and the chest area is extremely small.
The arms could use ventilation panels