- Low cut leg with full butt coverage
- Signature snatch with a completely filled in back
- Outer fabric is a light weight activewear compression fabric, similar to a high end sports bra
- Front & back waist is lined in power mesh
- Two adjustable straps for maximum support
- Removable bust pads
- Ultra supportive shelf bra
- Great for cups A-DD
- When pulling it on, it will feel snug. This is due to the supportive nature of the design
- NTNicola T.Verified ReviewerReviewingOne Sidey - BlackI recommend this productBody Shape PearHeight 5' 3"Weight 100 - 150 lbs.Dress Size 10Bra Band Size 34Bra Cup Size DDSize Ordered MLength Ordered Regular / LongRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoOne Sidey in the green colour - I am a GODDESS!!!
Right you beautiful strong women ! Let me tell you this .
At 52 with lumps , bumps and imperfections who always feel uncomfortable and conscious in swimwear , I put this swimsuit on as soon as it arrived and I can tell you from my heart it made me made me feel absolutely wonderful. I couldn’t stop looking at myself …and that is not normal !
If you have a beach /pool holiday pending and want to feel deservedly beautiful ..buy one of these swimsuits and feel strong !
- LCLindsey C.Verified BuyerReviewingOne Sidey - OrchidI do not recommend this productBody Shape HourglassHeight 5' 2"Weight 100 - 150 lbs.Dress Size 4Bra Band Size 34Bra Cup Size ASize Ordered SLength Ordered Regular / LongRated 2 out of 5 stars5 months agoDesign needs work
Even the long is too short- these need to actually be a longer length- nipple popping out while digging in your crotch—- but then with all the fabric in the back it was bunched up and looked terrible. This is wider but shorter feeling than the others. The back panel is unattractive when the whole thing is bunched up while the corset was fully closed
- SPSonia P.Verified BuyerReviewingOne Sidey - BlackI recommend this productBody Shape HourglassHeight 5' 6"Weight 151 - 200 lbs.Dress Size 12Bra Band Size 36Bra Cup Size FSize Ordered LLength Ordered Regular / LongRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoLives up to the hype
Was on the fence for months since it’s a little more pricey than an average swim suit, but so glad I ended up getting it. So flattering and comfortable. I’ve only had it a week but I’ve worn it several times and it seems well constructed (the material isn’t overly stretchy) and I think it will last for awhile. Already debating getting a second style/color.