- HDHeather D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBody Shape HourglassHeight 5' 0"Weight 100 - 150 lbs.Dress Size 12Bra Band Size 34Bra Cup Size JSize Ordered XLLength Ordered ShortRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months agoNeed a tad more boob room
I love the synching aspect and the cut of this suit but as a fuller chested woman, there still isn’t enough DA fabric, even sizing up to the XL. Making a “busty” option may really up your sales with the truly curvy girls.
- KHKristen H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBody Shape HourglassHeight 5' 8"Weight 151 - 200 lbs.Dress Size 14Bra Band Size 36Bra Cup Size DDSize Ordered XLLength Ordered Regular / LongRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoNo More Magicsuits...
I lost over a hundred pounds about 20 years ago. As I get older, so does the elasticity of my skin! Compression is a necessary part of my midsection every day - especially with swimwear. I was a loyal Magicsuit and Miraclesuit customer for the past 10 years, spending a minimum of a thousand dollars a year on suits. This year, they have changed their manufacturing and the quality is no longer there; cheaper fabric without the compressive trait. Enter TA3. WOW. I'm placing my 3rd order already. If I had little criticisms, they would be to add some additional tummy control, more options with an underwire and a long-torso option (having to go up a size to accommodate for length). I am thrilled to be your customer and look forward to your new outerwear options!
- JMJulie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBody Shape HourglassHeight Under 5'Weight 100 - 150 lbs.Dress Size 4Bra Band Size 32Bra Cup Size GSize Ordered XSLength Ordered ShortRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoI need more zippy colors!
I love this suit more than the other styles for the following reasons:
1) The mesh in the back keeps the rolls in check. I'm not as confident in the other suits because I feel like I don't look great from the back. The corset squeezes the fat out between the straps. It's not horrible, but it makes me self conscious. The zippy has a mesh panel that keeps that from happening.
2) The zippy is SO much easier to get on. I didn't even break a sweat! When. I put on the others, I ripped nails off and was completely exhausted and sweaty by the time I got them on. Because of the zipper in the front, it's easier to step in and get it up.
3) It's the perfect amount of boob! This suit is sexy, but sporty. It gives you a great shape without looking like you are trying too hard. I don't feel like an old lady just trying to cover everything up, it makes me feel more my age. (Early 40s)
I'd by this suit in 10 different colors if I could!