- Hidden targeted shaping panels smooth the core & lacing snatches the waist
- Signature snatch with a completely filled in back
- Thin cups with removable push-up pads
- UPF 50 outer fabric is a mid-weight compression fabric, similar to a high-end sports bra
- Adjustable straps
- Low cut leg with full butt coverage
- Contour body seaming
- When pulling it on, it will feel snug. This is due to the supportive nature of the design
- SShahnazVerified BuyerReviewingPushy - PinkI recommend this productBody Shape RectangleHeight 5' 8"Weight 151 - 200 lbs.Dress Size 12Bra Band Size 38Bra Cup Size CSize Ordered LLength Ordered Regular / LongRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThe BEST out of all the others!
So I’ve tried the Hipster Contour, the Lifty and Squarey…I was not 100% liking those styles on me even though they did what they were supposed to do! I told myself this was the last one I’ll try..,and just WOW! The extra $10 you spend is totally worth it! It feels much more snatched than the others and my boobs look amazing!! I love that it’s a covered back, as I’m very insecure of my back fat! The design of the corset likes running down looks SO flattering! Will definitely be using this as a body suit too! Looove this shade of PINK!
- MMarinaVerified ReviewerReviewingPushy - BlackI recommend this productBody Shape HourglassHeight Under 5'Weight 100 - 150 lbs.Dress Size 2Bra Band Size 34Bra Cup Size DSize Ordered SLength Ordered ShortRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoObsessed!!!!
Purchased this in pink and leopard print immediately when the presale opened at 9;01am last week. Shipping was super fast. I ordered size small, short, D/DD, as I’m 4’11, 105 lbs and big but saggy boobs. The boob lift in this suit is AMAZING! If you are ever insecure about not having full, voluptuous breasts, this suit will take away those insecurities. The suit is very compressive, which is awesome…you just have to really wiggle into it and out of it. LOL! But once in it, you are snatched. I’m going on vacation next week and have my Lacey, my busty top, kini bottom, and two pushy suits ready to go. I have to say, in the hot pink pushy, I kind of felt like a petite Barbie during my try on…big boobs, little waist! You will not regret this purchase. My personal recommendation is that I’m super short and purchased the short version. It was just perfect, but I think anyone taller than me might prefer the regular / long length. Also, if you don’t want to be so compressed, maybe size up from your normal (or even TA3 swimsuit usual) size. Hope this helps. Don’t wait to grab this suit.
- TTXMVerified ReviewerReviewingPushy - BlackI recommend this productBody Shape HourglassHeight 5' 6"Weight 201 - 250 lbs.Dress Size 18Bra Band Size 36Bra Cup Size FSize Ordered XLLength Ordered Regular / LongRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove but wish there were a few tweaks
First off, I do love this swimsuit! I ordered it in the hot pink and the color is perfect. I have the plungey in sapphire already, which I love. The Pushy is great, but I wish there were a couple of changes: 1) the straps are thinner than other styles and they hurt a bit. 2) I’m really an F/G size cup (36F) but I ordered the D/DD because the F/G was too big in the lifty. Even the D/DD felt a little big here because I had gapping. I wish there was an internal bra band underneath the corset because you need something tight up top to secure the girls. Also I wish this had a normal open corset back like the other ones.TTA3SWIM1 month ago
Thank you so much for your feedback!
We are passing it along to our PD Team for further review as we are dedicated to our customer's satisfaction!